Do you need to schedule an HVAC appointment? To get the best service, it is important that you know what questions to ask your technician. In this blog post, we will go over the most important things to consider when scheduling a repair or installation for your ac unit.
- When should I schedule my HVAC appointment?
- How do I know if my ac unit needs service or a repair?
- Why is scheduling an installation important?
- What are the benefits of installing new air conditioning units in Orlando, FL ?
- Will you come to my house if it’s an emergency?
- Who do you work for and what is your warranty?
- How many days notice do I need when cancelling?
- Is there any pre work that needs done before my scheduled maintenance visit?
- What size equipment does your company offer for sale, rental or lease?
- Can I speak to your technicians before signing the contract?
- What happens if one of your technicians gets sick or injured and cannot work my service call on time?
- Can you provide me with an estimate before coming out to do repairs at my home/business due to cost savings associated with not driving all over town for estimates.?
- Is there any type of warranty that comes with HVAC repair services that is different from what we would see in our purchase agreement when buying equipment new?
- If it’s just a minor issue, should I have someone else come fix it (locally) instead of waiting days for an appointment date?
It’s important to schedule an appointment before a small problem turns into something much bigger, like a major ac repair Orlando . Noticing when there are issues with your system early on could save you money in repairs later down the line. It’s also important that while scheduling appointments, you know if it will be service or installation. Most people automatically assume they need an HVAC installation but sometimes all that needs to happen is a simple air conditioning repair – which can take less time than installing new units! If we come out to perform either a service or a repair, we can provide you with an estimate of how long it will take to complete the task.
This is just one more reason why scheduling HVAC appointment in advance can save you time and hassle!